Compare landlord insurance quotes for any property or tenant Type
UKLI Compare works with QuoteSearcher Limited to provide UK landlords with options when you compare landlord insurance with them.
Get multiple quotes from the very best property insurance companies and save time and money in the process.
You can expect...
- Cover for all property types, including flats or a block of flats, massonettes, semi-detached or any other building type for one or multiple properties.
- Cover for all tenant types, including DSS tenants, private and professional tenants. All others included.
- Compare landlord buildings and contents insurance, rent guarantee insurance and cover for all aspects of property and tenant liability for loss or indury.
You can start your landlord quotes here.
Guide on UK landlord insurance
Property can make you a steady income and something you need to look after - so you may as well get the right landlord insurance for your properties and make sure you can run your letting business knowing your cover if the worst happens.
What is landlord insurance?
As a landlord, it may be common knowledge what landlord insurance but for those who want to know what it does that's fine. Insurance for landlords is designed to protect landlords from losing their assets due to fire or flooding when renting out property on a lease.
- Or landlords with high-value contents might want some security and peace of mind.
- Also, landlords insurance protects tenants resulting in injury when you're renting out property.
WHY Should You Compare quotes?
- UKLI Compare have partnered with QuoteSearcher who deal with UK based landlord insurance specialists and can provide competitive quotations on your insurance.
- The system is free to use and get quotes from, and all information you fill in on the online forms are 100% secure.
- Find quotes you can't find anywhere else with QuoteSearcher Limited.
what does landlord cover?
Your landlord policy can cover alot of differant thing but most importantly it properts your building from being destroyed by fire or flooding. It also properets your contents, your garden furniture included with some policies and your fixture and fittings.
So what's included in a landlord insurance policy?
You can add any or all of the below cover, or you may be advised that you only need a certain amount of protection, including comprehensive landlord insurance.
- Landlord Buildings Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Emergency Assistance Insurance
Compare quotes and save money
THE BENEFITS OF USING COMPARISON TOOLS
- It's absolutely free to use for any UK landlord
- Cover your property in the UK or abroad
- The perfect solution for buy to let landlords
- Compare contents and buildings insurance and landlord add-ons
Who can get a landlord insurance quote?
- We do think that this service is the only one you ever need, so the only thing you need to do now is, just do your part and tell the quote form about your business.
- You can ensure up to 5 properties using this system if you have more than five properties, then all you have to do is fill in the first five, then one of the experts will assist you in insuring the rest.
If you are ready to compare landlord insurance quotes, please go ahead and start your quote by clicking the banner below you or click here.
Top of page