compare Over 50 Motorhome Insurance and read this guide to insuring your motorhome
Over 50 motorhome insurance is not that hard to find (especially while you are here today), but it is always a good idea to get prepared to take on a policy that suits your motorhome to a tee.
Whatever motorhome you have from a 7.5-tonne motorhome to a standard four-berth model you can surely find a policy here today from the free comparison engine right here available through UKLI Compare.
Start your quote here or read on to find out more...
Your policy will include everything you need to get your motorhome in order, from breakdowns to a replacement motorhome if you are in an accident while your abroad or on a trip to Scotland or the Lake District.
And there are things your policy will not cover if you don't have the necessary add-ons that require extra benefits.
And do not worry if you don't know what we mean right now because we will explain below if you have the time? If you are looking for a quick and money-saving policy, please click here to take a quote from the leading comparison engine - Quotesearcher.
What is Included in With Over 50 Motorhome Insurance?
Is Comprehensive The Only Cover Available?
Comprehensive is the policy you want, and many insurers will not allow you to take any less if your motorhome is brand new or a newish model over £20,000.
And another reason is it's merely not worth not having fully-comp motorhome insurance because it's is a hefty asset.
So get comprehensive motorhome insurance and be safe as houses.
Can I Add European Breakdown Cover?
Yes, you can add it yourself (click here) with the AA European Breakdown Cover service or add breakdown cover with the insurer you want your over 50 motorhome insurance policy with - up to you.
- Take a motorhome quote and add European breakdown cover to your policy with this handy comparison form - click here.
- Or go to the AA and take a separate policy - click here (Go to AA Breakdown).
Who's The Best Provider?
There are a few providers for motorhome and campervan owners, but only a few stand out, and we will show you which ones you need to watch out for when you're looking for a good policy.
Saga Motorhome and Campervan Insurance
Sage make sure that their motorhome insurance for over 50's is pain and hassle-free and that's why they have a package to suit your motorhome, whatever the size of your swanky RV?
Please have a look at Saga and decide to wither you want to entertain them for your RV insurance in the UK. And remember the only reason we placed the company here is that they do know what there doing, and can they can offer you some of the best prices as well.
Introduction to Sage Over 50 Motorhome Insurance
- The company wants to make sure their customers know where they stand. So your all good in regards to customer service and getting an answer on the phone if you need them.
- Offering a 3-year fixed-rate on the price you pay for motorhome insurance (as of 10/06/2020 - this could change at any time). This is for top-level cover, usually comprehensive over 50 motorhome insurance.
- And it doesn't matter how expensive your motorhome is, from something around £2500 and right up to £500,000, so you can count your boots that Saga can cover it the way you want it.
- So if anything happens when your out and about int he wild of Spain for a trip you can expect the problem, not to be a problem for much longer, with one phone call to Saga and you can call 24 hours a day for assistance.
Get the cover that over 50 motorhome drivers need;
- Replacement motorhome after a breakdown
- Replacement glass cover
- Replacement tyre cover
- Motorhome European breakdown cover
- Replacement equipment cover
- Replacement damage cover
If it's these types of products you are after, please read-on to find out more about the whole Saga motorhome insurance experience.
What do you get with Saga Motorhome Insurance?
- Top-level Onward travel* That means if you breakdown in any of the countries you are covered for taxi travel costs after an accident. Or if your motorhome can't drive.
- Private Medical Treatment* Act like Royalty if you, your partner or children are hurt in a traffic accident while travelling from place to place.
- Legal Protection* You may have recover uninsured losses at some point if an uninsured driver hits your motorhome. Only if the accident is not your fault.
Saga Motorhome Insurance Fixed for 3 Years?
- When you buy a policy Saga offer you as a policyholder a fixed price on three years renewal. If you like the price Saga charge for a year's worth of cover, you can pay that same amount the next time around.
- And remember you are not tied-in for the next three years, and you take a policy out with another insurance company if you wish.
The best way to see how much you will pay will be to get a fast quote - click here to do that.
Policy Benefits from Saga*
Saga Essential* – Get a comprehensive motorhome insurance policy with Saga* with no fixed price when you join as a customer!
With Essential, you get comprehensive at it's best that covers your motorhome with al the added benefit your may need at some policy of your journey.
Compare Two Levels of Cover - Saga Motorhome and Saga Essential*
- Get 3-year price fix on your policy if you nothing happens to reflect your policy like an accident or a damage claim. If nothing changes while you have a policy in place for three years - pay the same as the first year.
- Protection from the uninsured driver is an excellent add-on to your motorhome policy because if someone damages your motorhome severely and they have no insurance, you'll need to folk out.
- Cover up to £100,000 for court and legal costs for non-fault claims made by you (when assessed by a team first for approval). Legal cover is optional for you*
- Breakdowns are covered with Onward Travel* by Saga as the policy will pay your taxi if your motorhome breaks down within the polices terms and condition.
- Accident Healthcare cover if the worst happens and you or anyone within your motorhome need private doctors and accidental care due to an accident.
- Keep Your No Claim Safe with Saga if you have fours years of no claims they will cover you for up to two mistakes made by you.
You can try Saga here or compare over 50 motorhome insurance quotes here.
Can you save money on 7.5 tonne motorhome insurance? Get a quote...