The Advantages of Campervan Insurance
There are many advantages to having campervan insurance.
- You just never know what can happen when we are on holiday, and even if you consider yourself the safest driver on the road, this doesn’t mean other people have the same views you do.
- Even if you don’t have an accident, having insurance can come in handy if you break down on the side of the road, or find that you can’t get started when you are ready to leave your favourite camping spot.
What Does It Cover?
- Campervan insurance not only covers your campervan or motor carriage, but it can cover many other things as well. You can get coverage that will pay for lodging while you are awaiting repairs.
- You can get total loss coverage, which will pay for a new unit if yours is damaged beyond repair. If you don’t have your own medical coverage, you can also get Personal Injury Protection.
- This covers your medical expenses, can replace some or all of your lost wages, and even give you an allowance to hire someone to help you while you’re injured due to an accident in your camper.
Cover Losses with Great Cover!
- In many cases, being on the road can be just as good as being at home, and many bring a lot of their personal belongings with them when travelling by campervan.
- Having campervan insurance can cover the loss of these items, if there is a fire, for example, and will replace them. You can also get coverage for if your campervan is stolen, like if your property is thieved on, and your caravan was taken.
- There are many other advantages as well, and you can find more of these from different agencies. Just like any other insurance coverage, you need to comparison shop, get many quotes, and find out what each company provides.
- If you hire a campervan, then you don’t need a policy because the company that owns it has insurance for it.
- If you own a van, you don’t need insurance if it’s off the road as long as it’s in a very, very, safe place.
- You can arrange short-term cover for day trips and short breaks and weekend getaways. If you don’t have an annual policy then read the next paragraph below you.
Cover When The Vans Parked Up!
- People use their campervan very occasionally, but you want a policy on your van when it’s parked up when you’re not using it.
- Anything could happen to it, it could get damaged or it could get broken into at your own home.
- So what do you do about that? Get a policy to cover you all year so you know you can protect your losses if it happens to you.
We hope you enjoyed the advantages of campervan insurance, now it’s the time for cover you can afford. Compare campervan insurers and you could save on the cover today!
Return to the homepage on eCampervan Insurance.
Return to the main campervan insurance homepage.
Sign up to our newsletter